There are many rifles but this one is mine.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just picked up my new Air Arms s410 .177 this morning. Not had chance to use it yet really apart from a few shots at the shop.
Going to have a good go tomorrow.

a5a3y7y4.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Very nice. I do like that exact model - but I somehow always end up with a section 1 item when I have spare funds - never got beyond a Webley springer in the airgun stakes

Jul 3, 2013
United Kingdom
Still good for bunnies, pigeon etc. In fact it forces you to up your game in cam, concealment and stalking. When you can sit on a high seat at 100yds and harpoon bunnies through the noggin with a .17HMR, you get a bit slack in those arts.

resnikov

Maybe next year I might look at fac but not got really anywhere to shoot fac near me. The air rifle range is 1.5 miles away so it's very easy to get and use air rifles.

Need to now go and have a chat with my farmer friends and see which fields have bunnies or pigeons.

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
S410 is a fantastic rifle. I loved mine especially the weight over the HW100 I had at the time.
They are simple to work on and accurate as well as consistent.
Used to shoot mine at PARC.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
You'll have to excuse either my ignorance or my eyesight, but where's the barrel? It seems to just stop a little past the stock....................................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Ah, ok, thanks...............off to look up the difference, you learn something every day (hopefully!)...................................atb mac

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I got the Weihrauch silencer. Big improvement over the AA and Logan.
Which gunshop did you buy from?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE