The Walking Dead season 4

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
It was okay - I thought its becoming a bit formulaic to be honest

Don't be a grumpy git. Its taken season four to start talking about sourcing food, I thought that would appeal to your 'prepper' side ;)

As its plain everyone (in the show) has the virus I wonder what heavily spiced zombie meat curry would taste like, doubt it would harm them eating it. Imagine, no need to hunt, the animal just walks up to you, quick head shot and in the pot it goes :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
It needs a twist or new element I think Rik - it just felt more of the same - I enjoy the show and thought the conflict with other humans in S3 brought a new dimension, but I didn't feel that in S4E1 - I'll stick with it for now, but it needs something "new" not just more of the same.

Love you calling me a grumpy git - I'll take it as a compliment from you :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
It needs a twist or new element I think Rik - it just felt more of the same - I enjoy the show and thought the conflict with other humans in S3 brought a new dimension, but I didn't feel that in S4E1 - I'll stick with it for now, but it needs something "new" not just more of the same.

Love you calling me a grumpy git - I'll take it as a compliment from you :)

In all seriousness I see what Red is saying , S1 was Characters finding each other , S2 Was Characters trying to find a Home , S3 Was Characters potentially losing a Home to other Characters , of the three S3 was the best ( IMO ) as the different personalities were fleshed out ( bad pun! ) and differing agenda's and interests led to conflict between Groups - the Zombies were put a bit on the back burner.

Still love it to bits and its easily the top of my stuff to watch however.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just got season 3 and haven't even opened the cellophane wrapper off it yet.

Season two for me was a bit... I dunno - too argumentative? I felt I just wanted to slap some of the people on the screen for doing such dumb things whilst knowing the world is crawling with of zombies. That cop's wife and kid especially!

Just got season 3 and haven't even opened the cellophane wrapper off it yet.

Season two for me was a bit... I dunno - too argumentative? I felt I just wanted to slap some of the people on the screen for doing such dumb things whilst knowing the world is crawling with of zombies. That cop's wife and kid especially!

Season 2 was all kinds of awful IMO. I carried on watching it but almost every episode left me angry. Plus all the awkwardness between Lori, Shane and Rick got very stale very quickly.

Season 3 however was brilliant, much more interesting once they left the farm. I'm looking forward to seeing who the main bad guy will be in this next season, I've never read the comics so I don't know any of the characters they might bring in.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I've watched series one, and thought it was good. Not had chance to see two and three yet, like Aaron, they're still in the wrappers. The best bit for me though, is that the main character, the Sheriff, is a brit.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I've watched series one, and thought it was good. Not had chance to see two and three yet, like Aaron, they're still in the wrappers. The best bit for me though, is that the main character, the Sheriff, is a brit.

Yeh, isnt it great though, that the top rated, best show in the USA by a mile, Game of Thrones, is full of us notherners....:D

i'd rather be a stark than a lanister :lmao:

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Why download? There are plenty of streaming sites which means you don't have the virus risk or any "footprint" on your computer

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Last edited:

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
It can be -although there are plenty of HD streaming links these days - but you need decent bandwidth to stream HD. Both work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE