The things children say...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
i was at a campsite last year where there was a skin head covered in tattoos with a huge purple birthmark or post operational scar on his head, my 4 year old shouts dad whys that man got a purple head (i cringed and ducked behind the car expecting a filling in)

also other week went to out of hours with my youngest and my 4 year old proceeded to ask why the doctor was brown...

embarrased to say the least

Darkside

Forager
Nov 2, 2009
Aldershot, UK
I was discussing with my (then) 5 year old Son whether to go to the New Forest or the Isle of Wight for our camping trip.....New forest - Ponies, lots of trees etc. Isle of Wight - across the sea lots of beaches etc. Finally I asked him where he wanted to go camping and he said............. "In a tent!" :lmao:

Can't fault his logic.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
When my sister was little, my mum & dad would tell her that cabbage would make her pretty...

... Me, mum, dad & sister shopping for sisters school shoes in Clarkes.
The checkout girl says to my sister "You're a pretty girl aren't you."
My sister replies "Its because i eat my cabbage."
Checkout girl: "I don't like cabbage."
Yes, you guessed it :)
My sister: "Well, that's why you're ugly then."

Me & my dad just ran away and cried with laughter & left my mum to stand there :)

iboga

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2010
England
reading through this thread I've come to the logical conclusion that the world would be a better place if children were running it!

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
My 5 year old daughter was watching Deadly 60 on CBBC which is presented by Steve Backshall who is very well built and it my wife's words he's buff. She calls through to my wife and says "Mummy what are those bumps on his arms? Dad doesn't have them"

Same daughter when she was about 3, I took her to the toilet in a pub, (now we have taught our kids all the correct words for body parts so she knows them all) she was sitting on the loo and I was in the cubicle door as there was not enough room to in the cubicle for me as well. A man walks in to the urinals and is just about to start and Freya pipes up"He's a man daddy, he has a penis" cue man getting stage fright and having to leave the the loo without having a wee. I was trying to not to laugh.

monkey spanner

Forager
Jul 4, 2010
kent
We were stuck in traffic, with my 4year old (at the time) daughter in the back.
I spotted a young man sitting on a roof, playing his guitar, looking like a cool dude.
"Look up there Annie." say's I
She looked for a few seconds, and then said "He wont get any money sitting up there"

Oct 24, 2011
My youngest Jack when he was little he use to come out with some pearlers We went to the coast and went to the public Baths a minibus full of Nigerians came in to the pool Jack kept staring at them then he would bunk his head underwater over and over again then in a loud voice said "There black all over" he thought that black people where only black from the neck up and the rist down. Not long after that one day he turned to me and asked " Dad when did the World turn in to colour" so I said what do you mean he said "In the the olden days everything was in black and white in the World when did it turn in to colour" and not forgeting the turning to his mother in a que in the butcher shop and saying in a very loud voice " That Lady has got massive boobs" He is now 20 years old and just as cheeky.

Oct 24, 2011
Just remember a good one. Again this is jack about 4 or 5 I was having a pee in the toilet whan Jack came bursting in "Dad I need a pee Dad" so he had a pee will I was having one There was a long silence Then he looked up and said "Dad" what I said "When I grow up I'm going to have a willy as big as your arn't I" Yes I said trying very had not to laugh. As he was being very serious at the time. I was grinning all day with that one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE