The perfect ebay scam.......please be warned

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Not a very accurate description mate;)

Not a fisherman myself but im pretty sure i have one of those split cane rods in the garage roof space,it was my father in laws.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Nail it to him, Robbi, that's scandalous altogether! In my view that's deception and he should pay the price............Hope it goes well for you, mate.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Three words for you

Small
Claims
Court

Simply take all your evidence along to your local court - and make him travel to defend himself.

Simple - and satisfying too

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Hey Robbi, don't sweat it, just keep doing whatever they ask you in the emails they send you. Under the distance selling regulations the refund is as near as damn it guaranteed and I would also flatly refuse to be out of pocket by paying the return postage. I have had similar before quite a few times having been on eBay since it first began and have never ever paid the return postage no matter what the listing says. I have also been on the other side of the fence as the seller with disgruntled buyer and also never managed to get them to pay the return post when they have dug their feet in either.
With the obvious differences in the description and the reality, you have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE