Woodlore Knife Sale Scam

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Just a warning to people out there. Someone is trying to scam folks with a Woodlore sale on a few social media platforms. It’s one of my old Woodlores and they’re using pictures from an old sales thread on this site. It’s 100% a scam and the seller doesn’t own this knife. It’s not even in the UK, it was Sateside last time I heard. Here’s a link…

And the knife in question. Anyone can recognise that it’s one of my boxes as I made one for my Instructors model at the same time.

0A248756-FAEF-4F6F-B1C8-B910E91CC6F5.jpeg

Here‘s an old sales thread where they nicked the pictures.

And this is the ID they are using to reassure people.

7B4386B8-567E-4A67-8587-3FBC4E55040B.jpeg

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I’ve seen it in a couple of Facebook groups too. Was pretty sure he didn’t own it so asked for a pic with a newspaper showing the date. Was then blocked & he disappeared from the group. Has popped up on others since then apparently. Scambag.

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Pretty sure if the judges were allowed to sentence individuals to 10 rounds with Mike Tyson or a night in the cells with Rolf Harris or something like that it would do a lot more to deter these parasites!

• Haha
Reactions: Athos and SCOMAN

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE