'The Outdoors Show' Meet 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Damn it's my weekend in work... I will be at the outdoor show on the Friday though so I may see some of you there :D

At least I won't be getting spooned against my will.. hahahaha:D

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Damn it's my weekend in work... I will be at the outdoor show on the Friday though so I may see some of you there :D

At least I won't be getting spooned against my will.. hahahaha:D

The Meet starts from the Thursday, your welcome to join us overnight. That way you don't have to get up at silly o'clock to get there earlyish :D

Well said as always dec.. In Jan when I turned up and chose a pitch, I found lots of sweet wrappers within a 15m radius.. Hansel & Gretel had been walking through on their way back from the house made of candy!.. I picked up as much as I could see!

Maybe we could all spend 15mins having a walk around when we get there, then a 5min check before we leave!

(Id be more than happy baggin it up, slapping a stamp on it, and posting it to cadburys USA!!.. asking them to consider making bio-degradeble wrappers with that huge investment budget they're gona use!):lmao:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... In Jan when I turned up and chose a pitch, I found lots of sweet wrappers within a 15m radius ... I picked up as much as I could see! ...

Sorry you had to do that - thanks for sorting it goodjob .

... Maybe we could all spend 15mins having a walk around when we get there, then a 5min check before we leave!

I think that it's best to do as you did in January. Look at a pitch, work out if it'll work for your set up ... and if needed do a bit of a tidy. After that if we, as a group, pick rubbish up as we move around then it becomes a shared process :cool: .

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Ohhh I might just do that!!

The co-incidence of Meet and show was, in part, to give those with long drives the opportunity to avoid two long journeys in one day :D .

Extending it was so that we could visit on the quieter day ... and then spend the w/e playing with new shineys :lmao:

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
Thanks to Mesquite for making me aware of this thread. I'm a relative newcomer to BCUK & this will be my first meet. I've fixed-up time off work & hope to arrive Thursday. Cheers for now, Thoth.

Addo
Andy2112
Aragorn
Beamdune
Bodge
Cliv
decorum
dr jones
drewdunnrespect
Davey569
Dookie
Elines
Firecrest
Hedgerow pete
Hogstable
Humpback
Indoorsout
Jakata
Jimbo
John Fenna
JoyR
MartinK9
mclark
Mesquite
Muddy Boots
naboo_the_enigma
Nige7Whit
Nolightweight
peasantchurl
Preper
Rychard
Sasquatch
Steve M
Stooboy
TinkyPete TBC
Thoth
Twodogs
Whittler Kev TBC
woodspirits
WolfCrafter

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Blimey, this meet came round quick. prob the best one at RC last time, I had a great time even if on the wrong pitch :dunno:

Hopefully I will be able to blag a free ticket this year, if not i'll happily chill at camp, as money needs to stay in piggy, and I could live out of M&S food for a week otherwise with the added price of a meal and beer or two :eek:

See you all soon :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... is there space for another?

I've added you to the list.

Meet list.

Addo
Andy2112
Aragorn
Beamdune
Bodge
Cliv
decorum
dr jones
drewdunnrespect
Davey569
Dookie
Elines
Firecrest
Hedgerow pete
Hogstable
Humpback
Indoorsout
Jakata
Jimbo
John Fenna
JoyR
Lostdreamer
maddave - 1st night - TBC
MartinK9
mclark
Mesquite
Muddy Boots
naboo_the_enigma
Nige7Whit
Nolightweight
peasantchurl
Preper
Rychard
Sasquatch
Steve M
Stooboy
TinkyPete TBC
Thoth
Twodogs
Whittler Kev TBC
woodspirits
WolfCrafter

I've had a natter with the site management and they need us to limit the number attending to 50 registered members (this doesn't affect the extras) and as of this post, the list is 44.

So, 6 spaces remain for registered members.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
Thanks to Mesquite for making me aware of this thread. I'm a relative newcomer to BCUK & this will be my first meet. I've fixed-up time off work & hope to arrive Thursday. Cheers for now, Thoth.

Addo
Andy2112
Aragorn
Beamdune
Bodge
Cliv
decorum
dr jones
drewdunnrespect
Davey569
Dookie
Elines
Firecrest
Hedgerow pete
Hogstable
Humpback
Indoorsout
Jakata
Jimbo
John Fenna
JoyR
MartinK9
mclark
Mesquite
Muddy Boots
naboo_the_enigma
Nige7Whit
Nolightweight
peasantchurl
Preper
Rychard
Sasquatch
Steve M
Stooboy
TinkyPete TBC
Thoth
Twodogs
Whittler Kev TBC
woodspirits
WolfCrafter
dave53 can iadd my name to this list hope its ok

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

Glad to see you're coming Steve. You bringing your missus?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE