The names.. Bond... James Bond..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Tom Hardy wouldn’t be a bad shout.
Really good actor and I like him but after his recent roles he’s built more like a bouncer. Too bulky a guy, Bonds tall and slim.
To be honest I’am expecting the worst what with the state of everything now.
As OrangeManBad says “Everything woke turns to shee-ite. And he’s correct of course, yet again.

Last edited:

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
Really good actor and I like him but after his recent roles he’s built more like a bouncer. Too bulky a guy, Bonds tall and slim.
To be honest I’am expecting the worst what with the state of everything now.
As OrangeManBad says “Everything woke turns to shee-ite. And he’s correct of course, yet again.

Im sure he could slim down for the part. Actors are always bulking up and trimming our for different roles, I just don’t see any other options as all the “British gent” actors seem to be dwindling… shame.

Reactions: CLEM

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Tom Hardy won’t get it. He’s too old now (need to get someone less than 35 years old). And Barbara Brocolli isn’t his greatest fan. It’ll be someone left field. But expect a long time before they are announced.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Tom Hardy won’t get it. He’s too old now (need to get someone less than 35 years old). And Barbara Brocolli isn’t his greatest fan. It’ll be someone left field. But expect a long time before they are announced.

tbh I'm quite thankful if he doesnt get it.
I just can't see him Playing Bond well.
And he's 5' 9" which I'm sure is the national average..

But.... Its BOND.

Reactions: JonathanD and CLEM

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I did wonder if Karl Urban could do it but now I guess he is just a tad too old and a tad too , filled out. Good actor however. Famous but not too famous.

View attachment 69365
I wish they’d do another Judge Dredd, he was pretty darn good in that. Just as long as he’s not some African transtrender non binary fruit loop who identifies as a sack of Maris piper taerters head case

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
You gave me a near heart attack!

Daniel Craig's Height 5ft 10 ¼ (178.4 cm)
That’s very misleading. I’ve met him a few times and own a few of his Bond suits and costumes. He’s just under 5’8”. When he walks through crowds in the Bond films, he is on a raised section. You see this a few times, most notably in Skyfall when he walks through a crowd onto the Tube platform. He then steps off at the end.

• Wow
Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
That’s very misleading. I’ve met him a few times and own a few of his Bond suits and costumes. He’s just under 5’8”. When he walks through crowds in the Bond films, he is on a raised section. You see this a few times, most notably in Skyfall when he walks through a crowd onto the Tube platform. He then steps off at the end.

Just tried a dozen different web pages - all seem to suggest he is 5' 10" - but if you've met him and I assume you are equal height or taller it must have been a little white fib started by his agent thats been spread over the t'internet.

Reactions: JonathanD

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Im 6’2”. My mother is almost the same height as Craig. She’s 5’7”. I have a picture of them standing together from the SKYFALL premiere somewhere.

It’s standard for actors official heights to be wrong. Tom Cruise and Sly Stallones profiles are too. I used to have Stallones boots from Rambo 3. The lifts in those were massive :lmao: And Tom Cruise is very ‘ickle.

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE