the knife show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all hope this is in the right place i went to the knife shoe today richie ham and paul webster a couple of mates of mine
we arrived early to get a good look around said a quick hello to chris the cat before having a good look around as usual plenty of stalls with lots of shiney knives to look at there was a couple of new stalls there always nice to see i know the lads wanted to buy some knives so we all wondered around i went to see dave budds

SAM_0208.jpg
sharpening demo and ben orford doing a grinding demo and met up with dunkan chandler FGYT of this forum as i had won the competition that he did a few weeks ago.
a hand made kukri ,we discussed the steel,the coating handle and sheath and a took a picture of the blank

SAM_0213.jpg
saying goodbye to duncan went to watch ben oxfords wife do a leather how to make a knife sheath demo which was very good.
had a look around and found the boys who had parted with some of there cash on a TBS boar folder and a neck knife from lee, then it was down to the huntsman inn for some grub and a drink iwas on the coke as i was driving to give richie a rest as he drives for everyone normally. all in all a great day out and thanks to all the traders that turned out it was vey busy day.

SAM_0206.jpg
the hotel that it was held in

SAM_0210.jpg
the knife thawing demo
well thats about it for now ,see you all at the moot
regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE