*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squid

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
Swindon
Up next...

A Kershaw 3 blade knife.
1 blade is regular, 1 a fillet type and the third a saw in a nylon case.

And a plastic crusader cup lid.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Bugger

Missed the wallet

Yeah me too. Looks sweet that. Wallets are very personal items, but that one looked as though it ticked all the boxes for me. Going off to seek out one someplace online... assuming they're not silly money of course. - edit. Ebay has them new for about £18 inc P&P. Nice darts Squid.

Consider this a Sunday morning bump.

On offer from the cat in the hat, Squid is:

A Kershaw 3 blade knife.
1 blade is regular, 1 a fillet type and the third a saw in a nylon case.

And a plastic crusader cup lid.

Last edited:

Biker

Here ya go Simon64. This is what he's offering.

Holds just over a litre of water and has a pocket on the side for water purification tablets.

olive-water-bottle.jpg

Biker

want to participate soon, if my gift didn't go id cry myself to sleep :p

The casualty rate for this thread so far is 2 suicides, (one ritual done Samurai stlye) 4 nervous breakdowns and 2 sectioned to an asylum. Crying youself to sleep is just one of the first symptoms. Trust me, it seperates the men from the wannabes. Jump in, what's the worst that could happen?

Hey lads, potential fresh meat!!!

Last edited:

Biker

LIV-ER! LIV-ER!

Shall we use the dull spoon or something sharper this time? Hmmm maybe I should use the ear plugs, that last victim did yelp a bit.

Camper, in case you're sitting there getting all stressed, don't. We're just laughing WITH you OK?

Y'welcome Simon64 (I opened the webpage, right clicked on the picture and hit copy link location, then added it as a insert picture in the posting. Simples!)

Last edited:

Biker

Get it right Aaron... we ought to put all the sporks John Fenna throws away to good use... :rolleyes:

Gooood point. A sharpened spork? Thanks for solving our little problem with the glowing suggestion georann. Don't know why it didn't occur to me before. D'oh!

Oh yeah and while I'm here the canteen that you see pictured above is currently being offered by Simon64.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE