*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Morning Bump
On offer from Simon64.

Holds just over a litre of water and has a pocket on the side for water purification tablets.

olive-water-bottle.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
does the metal cup that slips over those bottles bit inside the pouch too? Got a bottle but in the market for a pouch if it fits the bill (and much to the other halfs dismay, you can never have enough water carrying receptacles)

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
does the metal cup that slips over those bottles bit inside the pouch too? Got a bottle but in the market for a pouch if it fits the bill (and much to the other halfs dismay, you can never have enough water carrying receptacles)

Yes it does if you find the correct nesting mug, i know this sounds obvious but there are many different sizes of the bottles and mugs even from the same army :)

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia

This is true. I have a webtex mug at present, and it fits perfectly over my US GI water bottle. Im a man to gamble so I will take it. PM sent with address.

On offer now......... wait let me check Pandora's (recently organized) box

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Easy Kev, Pandora's proverbial box has this to offer:
DSC_0028.jpg

From bottom left:
mora clipper sheath (dont ask where the knife went, I really would like to know)
Home made "David & Goliath" type slingshot, made with jute and leather (withy a bit of white thread - to fit a gangley 6ft2 person)
BCB cup lid (for enhanced boil time)
UCO 9 hr candles (for their lantern, but equally good flying solo - will burn for 9 hrs each)
2 or so meter fishing pole (exact size on request)
x2 oxtail soup + chicken & mushroom puree from MOD rat pack - 2005 vintage (i dont like them)
Chicken sausage & beans rat pack meal, 2005 vintage (i dont like them)
Maya fat stick, excellent for making shavings for tinder in the wet
Plastic waterproof matches tube
Alluminium? waterproof tube
Mora sheath.... wait, thats where where we started.
Also I have say 2 or 3 of the copper fishing lures ( please note the rings still need to be sealed shut with solder) of my home made copper lures as per this thread - http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72283&highlight=copper+fishing+lures

I am not offering all this, but lets say 3 items, or 2 if is a combination of the candles, fishing lures or slingshot. And as i dont have a knife to fill it, the mora sheath is a freebe unless you state otherwise.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE