*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Knife from Ogri arrived. Slightly heavier than I expected, admittedly quite a thick tang. Just need to make a sheath now (pictures will be in DIY board).
Thanks again for such a wonderful gift
Dan

Got your rats as well this morning. Cheers for that.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I will have the army gaiters, if I may.

You have a pm.

I'm offering a Swedish Army mess kit and German(?) mess kit. I'll post pictures shortly.

RM27

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 17, 2010
UK
Ok offering a Canteen cup with black water bottle and pouch, will post a pic this afternoon.

100_2175.JPG

Last edited:

ashes1627

Nomad
Nov 13, 2010
North Walsham, Norfolk
Thats a shame... but if its not taken within 24 hours ill take it :)

Scratch that, i've just been informed that I am not allowed to get another canteen and water bottle as I have one that is going to be given to me soon. Sorry about that.

On offer from RM27 is a canteen cup and water bottle with holder, see picture on page 47

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
I'll take it RM27, if thats ok.
I havent got a lot of Bushcrafty things yet that I could swap.
Would a batch of my fiery chilli or bbq BEEF JERKY be an acceptable offer?

Cheers
Ness :)

Last edited:

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Dont think I wrote that right- oops.
Its for either chilli jerky or bbq jerky.
Made fresh to order from 1pd of the finest beef :)

Will try to find some pictures of a previous batch, makes a fabulous trailsnack.
I'll leave it on for now. if there arent any takers by tomorrow evening I'll try and find something else

Cheers

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hey Ness,
Ummm if you're willing to post the chilli jerky to France I'll take some of that, or perhaps a 50/50 mix of bar-b-q and chilli please?
what's the shelf life to something like that?

Here's what I have to offer an old British army folding knife as seen in the pix below. I suppose the nanny state laws will only allow me to send this to someone over 18.

Armyknife1.jpg

Armyknife2.jpg

Last edited:

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
You got a PM Biker ;)

Tbh I couldnt tell you how long it would keep as we cant stay away from the stuff once its made :p. It has yet to make it past a week :D
But it should in theory last about a month minimum and up to 3 months if stored dry and dark. If you freeze it it lasts longer.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE