*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Ok chaps for your delectation today we have a gen U wiiine issue basha, used but cared for by me, and approx eight meters of rope for you ridge line, what do you think!
167478_10150130471644073_539479072_7755869_7254262_n.jpg

Southey,

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
ooooh! looks like the standard has lifted slightly,...exiting stuff,...

well done boys,....

I'm not sure 'standard' is the issue mate..... it's similar to the idea that there are no easy or hard questions just questions you either know or don't know the answer too.....

What I would like / use is probably different to most people on here and size isn't important (so I've been told ;) )

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
BTW Raikey - that wasn't intended as a knock down mate (having re-read it it comes across that way) - I know what you meant

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
I'm not sure 'standard' is the issue mate..... it's similar to the idea that there are no easy or hard questions just questions you either know or don't know the answer too.....

What I would like / use is probably different to most people on here and size isn't important (so I've been told ;) )

yep!,..thats how i meant it,...i understand perfectly the nature of speading the love,.. :)

the last two items would have suited me personally,...

can see how i looked a bit materialistic there tho,....hahaha i have yet to catch somethin on the thread tho,....i,m always too slow,...:(

Cheers

Stu

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
i have yet to catch somethin on the thread tho,....i,m always too slow,...:(

Is a bit like that Stu - 'you snooze you loose' as has been mentioned a number of times here I remember - you gotta be more ninjalike mate :)

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
Woohoo! I got my gaiters - very happy, thanks Dave :)
Amazing, posted 1st class on Dec 20th - arrived 16 days later. Well done Royal Mail, Dave could have walked it here quicker lol.

Marc

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Right fellas

My offering is a dpm gas mask bag not sure of the issue number but it genuine, also a very nice sharp that i won on BB forum played with it a bit but its too much knife for me as it is huge AND sharp!! :O it's a NAVY K-602 see pics

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

Pen is for scale

IMG_0012.jpg

Thanks guys

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE