*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
May I take the knife Kev?

In return I'm offering a 3mm 01 FGYT made blade blank. Hair popping sharp but does have very slight surface rust on the handle area.

DSC00290.jpg

Hopefully the picture comes up...

Good thread by the way!!

Awesome Gift!!!!

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
This just gets better and better! I'm just waiting to see something I need, great effort guys, very generous!

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Can I have the Mora and the Sheath please :)

Save the money on sending the Axe. Thanks

I will be home about 7.30 so will put up the next gift on offer.

T.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Hi Guys,

sorry for the delay,

The next item is a Highlander Forces 33

Will try and get a pic up shortly. but in good conditions (almost new)

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Now thats tempting, I'm after a day sack.

Think I'll wait to see if someone else wants it first as I've already had a turn.

Biker

Hi Guys,

sorry for the delay,

The next item is a Highlander Forces 33

Will try and get a pic up shortly. but in good conditions (almost new)

Oooh oooh I'm so tempted but I know if I have another rucksack the missus will chop me into little pieces and bury me in the side pockets and cargo bay of it.

I'll have to pass on this one too.

3 weeks ago I'd have snapped that Estwing axe up along with the arm holding it. Now I have too many axes (believe it or not) Always wanted an Estwing hatchet, been an Estwing hammer fan since I became an Apprentice Carpenter back in '78.

So as of just now Tank's offering a Highlander Forces 33 rucksack

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
3 weeks ago I'd have snapped that Estwing axe up along with the arm holding it. Now I have too many axes (believe it or not) Always wanted an Estwing hatchet, been an Estwing hammer fan since I became an Apprentice Carpenter back in '78.

I was also tempted to have the axe too, but dont think i would use it over the others i have.

Biker

Poised and ready on the starting block for whatever Beachlover's rummage turns up.

Got my offer already waiting to be posted, two options in fact, can't decide which, I'm just waiting for that special "Yeah, I'd like one of those" things to turn up.

Big hearty handshake to g4ghb for starting this. Absolutely killed the swap shop thread though but what the hell eh? :35:

So on current offer is the result of Beachlover's rummage

Ooooh I just love surprises! Hope it's a new car, or a weeks hoilday in the Bahamas or Kylie! Wow! Wouldn't that be great if it was Kylie!

I'll get my coat. :togo:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE