*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Can i have the french mess tin with food stuff please?

/QUOTE]

100_1654.jpg

pm your addy and it will be posted tuesday

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
bumpity bumpity bump bump (theme from Bonanza for those old enough to remember it)

Thanks for the Bump mate but I think you will find it was bumpity bumpity bumpity bumpity bump bump! ;)

Still on offer is man_of_tanith's leather covered wine flask

Biker

You both so deserve a slapping. I bet you sat there buddleumping just so's you got it right.

Could so easily have been the Jaws theme though.

Bump bump... Bump bump...

BumpbumpbumpbumpbumpBumpbumpbumpbumpbump bump buddleuuuump!

But that's just being silly.

And I thought I was pedantic! :lmao:

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Although I don't have anything to offer, so therefore not really looking to get something that might be on offer, I am finding this thread an intresting read, seeing what you all have lurking about to pass on to people. Also I'm having a good chuckle to myself reading all the amusing banter :)

Biker

Amusing Banter? - surely you mean 'Biker baiting' ;)

They're after me chocolate eclairs that's what it's all about! Alison found 'em today I'm sure I caught her trying to talk on the phone while pretending not to have one in her mouth. I've had to hide them again.

Optimus Nova? Is that like an Optimus Prime? That giant robot thingy that deguises itself as a toaster with delusions of world domination?

Whups almost forgot Still on offer is man_of_tanith's leather covered wine flask

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Optimus Nova? Is that like an Optimus Prime? That giant robot thingy that deguises itself as a toaster with delusions of world domination?

Nah its a small hatchback for 'trunkless elephant' !

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
If optimus prime came up for offer I think I'd go for that as well... He could always steal me an optimus nova without much trouble.

Plus... you know... giant truck that can turn into an awesome giant robot... pretty cool...

Biker

Plus... you know... giant truck that can turn into an awesome giant robot... pretty cool...

... if you were a trucker.

I'd settle for dross that turned into gold, then I'd sell it. Yeah, call me mercenary and shallow. Transformers never really did it for me.

Still on offer is Man_of_Tanith's leather wine skin that's easliy washable, has a plastic lining and pretty smart looking, girls are gauranteed to fight over the man who owns one and did I mention it's FREE?

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Still on offer is Man_of_Tanith's leather wine skin that's easliy washable, has a plastic lining and pretty smart looking, girls are gauranteed to fight over the man who owns one and did I mention it's FREE?

have you thought about going into sales? :lmao:

apj1974

Nomad
Nov 17, 2009
Lancashire. UK
www.apj.org.uk
Naaaaah, yachts don't do it for me either. They're even lower than Transformers on the interest scale.

Oh I dunno, walk round Monte Carlo or Cannes and what do you see? Lots of old ugly guys with young beautiful women, and what do those guys have that we don't? A yacht!

oh and they possibly also have a leather covered wine flask (with plastic liner) a bit like the one currently being offered by Man_of_Tanith.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
A quick note to say many thanks to bushcraft_lad, the knife blank has just arrived so I've got yet another project now (to handle the knife). I'm half tempted to try a composite handle.

Hopefully my strop has arrived, Mesquite?

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread.

Geoff :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE