*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
24-02

Still not arrived.... why not make it a rule until the person receives the swap the next in line does not put a offer in
Stalls the thread for too long. Seen 10 offers (ish) go through in a day before
If I've had a parcel get lost that I've posted, I make something else up (it is a goodwill thread after all). If a parcel hasn't arrived when sent to me, I just right it off and wait for another good offer.
If anyone does it regularly by not sending out their gift it's soon spotted and no-one would send them anything or let them claim the gift

Last edited:

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
I'll take them please Woodstock - Empty some messages from your inbox as it says your full ha ha

On offer another surprise from the forge
Arrived safe and sound today bud! Thank You so much for that!👍👍

I'll give it a good workout on the next outing and get some pix too!
Thank again Kev!

underground

May 31, 2005
Sheffield
Sorry all, and especially woodstock. Just catching up on life a bit at the moment (PM sent by the way). Broke one of my own rules and won't do stuff on the thread in future unless I can get a parcel ready and k ow I'll get it to the PO myself the next day.

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
On Offer I believe
Next up: a catapult, made from beech treated with linseed oil, with some nice grain to the wood:

SAK for scale only, and the finished article will be slightly different from the picture, I need to round the top of the forks off a bit. Sorry, I don't have any bands to go with it.

Arrived safe and sound today bud! Thank You so much for that!

I'll give it a good workout on the next outing and get some pix too!
Thank again Kev!

Brill, Heres a vid of Dave Canterbury using a similar designed one

[video=youtube;z9hV3AIhqvo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9hV3AIhqvo[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Sorry all, and especially woodstock. Just catching up on life a bit at the moment (PM sent by the way). Broke one of my own rules and won't do stuff on the thread in future unless I can get a parcel ready and k ow I'll get it to the PO myself the next day.

Thanks for the reply Underground, as Old Blue eyes said Thats life.

nicksteele1990

Tenderfoot
Sep 21, 2016
Cheshire
In addition to the catapult above:

20170318_142933_zpszl8hhe15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE