*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Confused now , please confirm what's on offer.

As far as I can make out it's these

Thanks, I'll PM you shortly. As for the bail arm I've no use for it :)

On offer from me is the following:

6 x 4 strand brass wire snares, free running style without stops.

Please note that these snares are illegal to use in the UK for rabbits which require minimum of 6 strands and a stop. These are for use in a survival situation or for light prey like squirrels.

For further information on the requirements for snares to use on rabbits in the UK see the DEFRA guidelines, here, page 9

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Thanks, I'll PM you shortly. As for the bail arm I've no use for it :)

On offer from me is the following:

6 x 4 strand brass wire snares, free running style without stops.

Please note that these snares are illegal to use in the UK for rabbits which require minimum of 6 strands and a stop. These are for use in a survival situation or for light prey like squirrels.

For further information on the requirements for snares to use on rabbits in the UK see the DEFRA guidelines, here, page 9
I reckon its these :confused:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
What do we do in a Deadlock situation? Got anything else to offer Mesquite?
The person that wants to break it & stop the thread from stagnating :sleeping:or even dying:goodnight: can do what I have done a few times:naughty:.........:thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg:
Take the gift :Wow: and put something else up :deal: :notworthy

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
The person that wants to break it & stop the thread from stagnating :sleeping:or even dying:goodnight: can do what I have done a few times:naughty:.........:thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg::thinkerg:
Take the gift :Wow: and put something else up :deal: :notworthy

I'm was thinking that but as I'm fairly new and I didn't want to upset the apple cart by accepting something that i didn't really want just to gets the ball rolling again.

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I'm was thinking that but as I'm fairly now Iin didn't want to upset the apple cart by accepting something that is didn't really want just to gets the ball rolling again.

Its been going on for 4 years - now and again it slows a bit no drama if there itsn't a bite straight away...

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Sorry guys, thought I'd updated this. On offer from me either:

Unused very warm thinsulate gloves- large I reckon and very toasty

5ottev.jpg

OR some nice unworn leather gloves, large I reckon and lined

2ujpp4h.jpg

Cheers, Joab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE