*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
So...I am thinking of parting with a handmade birch burl shot kuksa (2cl). Perfect for a wee dram, but wee isn't quite cutting it for me...
The WIP thread: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127548&p=1591434#post1591434

20141204_210557_zpsbendappg.jpg

Repperz

Feb 3, 2014
Tonbridge area..
Go on I'll take the Bowie
On Offer another surprise form the forge ;)

Hi, I'll take that please! :)

On offer from me is either:

- Size 8 (medium) MOD leather combat gloves in desert dpm - great feeling leather just in the wrong colour for me! Slight existing leather creases but overall great condition.

- Size 10 (large) MOD mark 2 black leather combat gloves - very warm/ padded gloves with a sort of warm inner. Pristine.

I'll whack something else on if no one wants these.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Hi, I'll take that please! :)

On offer from me is either:

- Size 8 (medium) MOD leather combat gloves in desert dpm - great feeling leather just in the wrong colour for me! Slight existing leather creases but overall great condition.

- Size 10 (large) MOD mark 2 black leather combat gloves - very warm/ padded gloves with a sort of warm inner. Pristine.

I'll whack something else on if no one wants these.
Don't forget to PM your real name as well or postie might look a little strange at you :rofl:

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Up for offer, a 10cm Zebra Billy Can, unused but with bail arm modification, the arm has been taken off and replaced with wire, the arm is still here if needed / wanted as well.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
All yours, pm your address, and do want the bail arm, it can be re-attached if needed by rivets, I would have thought ?

Thanks, I'll PM you shortly. As for the bail arm I've no use for it :)

On offer from me is the following:

6 x 4 strand brass wire snares, free running style without stops.

Please note that these snares are illegal to use in the UK for rabbits which require minimum of 6 strands and a stop. These are for use in a survival situation or for light prey like squirrels.

For further information on the requirements for snares to use on rabbits in the UK see the DEFRA guidelines, here, page 9

Last edited:

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
So...I am thinking of parting with a handmade birch burl shot kuksa (2cl). Perfect for a wee dram, but wee isn't quite cutting it for me...

SGL70 I would love to get my hands on your Kuksa! it will come in very handy when I have had a tough day :p

I'm not sure if what I have to offer is gift worthy but what I have to offer is an opportunity for someone to get their hands on something that isn't in the shops yet (and im not sure if it even will) but may make a good crimbo present for someone ;)

A new Stihl penknife! and I will also throw in the good old lumberjack keyring

On hold, I need to wait my turn ;P

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Currently on offer:

Please note that these snares are illegal to use in the UK for rabbits which require minimum of 6 strands and a stop. These are for use in a survival situation or for light prey like squirrels.

For further information on the requirements for snares to use on rabbits in the UK see the DEFRA guidelines, here, page 9

Sorry humdrum_hostage but SGL70's item isn't the current offering ~ he didn't accept the then current item.

SGL70 I would love to get my hands on your Kuksa!

Last edited:

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
I will have to pass...snares are not legal around here, as far as I know...

Should I withdraw the kuksa or what do you suggest?

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Currently on offer:

Oh...sorry then...I was not trying to hijack the thread or anything...just in the giving mode...
I will have to pass...>>>snip<<Should I withdraw the kuksa or what do you suggest?

Don't worry about it, it happens every so often in this thread :rofl:

It's nice to give :approve: and, personally, I'd PM humdrum_hostage and come to a private arrangement ;) :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE