*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
Ok, I offer up an issued but unused British Army warm weather sleeping bag with compression sack. Just the job for adding in to your sleep system for a bit of extra warmth over these colder months, then use on it's own when things warm up!

My phone is dead so can't take any pics, will do so and upload them once there's a bit of charge in it. But it looks like every other "sleeping bag, warm weather" that the Army has issued in the last few years.

James

Bindle

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2014
The Mendips
Ok, I offer up an issued but unused British Army warm weather sleeping bag with compression sack. Just the job for adding in to your sleep system for a bit of extra warmth over these colder months, then use on it's own when things warm up!

My phone is dead so can't take any pics, will do so and upload them once there's a bit of charge in it. But it looks like every other "sleeping bag, warm weather" that the Army has issued in the last few years.

James

Could I grab that James?

If possible I will dig something out now.

Thanks

Bindle

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2014
The Mendips
Many thanks

In return, would anyone be interested in kitting out their budding Bushcrafter? I have a pair of 9-10 year old Ron Hills, some camo gaiters and a pair of size 6 walking boots, all in one bundle.

fredster

Forager
Oct 16, 2009
Ipswich, Suffolk
A pic or two would be good if possible Bindle... Also, as hat sizing is a little variable, would it be possible to measure the circumference of your head and let us know (ooh, personal question I know!) if hat is good, loose or tight fit on you.

Apols for all this, but a hat needs to fit!

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The current situation is that Bindle has been a naughty boy and is currently serving a temporary ban, this expires on Monday so we'll look into it then no doubt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE