*The* Gift-It-On Thread

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I will take the tarp clips & surprise, please.

I will offer a pocket hammock. (pics a bit later)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
 
I'll offer up a bill Hayes pocket predator ranger target tac catapult.
0d0ff42b65e3e49c111e0be028bdba1b.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Cant beleive i just missed that catty .......:rolleyes:

Join the club! that was one hell of a nice offer too.

Sadly I'd fear taking anything off here these days.. all my spare items and potential gifts would need gold plating to tempt some of our lot! lol
 
OK, my starter for 10 is a Silva Nomad digital compass. It's NEW!
OR
A roll pin belt, in as new condition and approximately 45-50" long.

I've tried adding pics...but I'm struggling at the minute! I'll do my best ASAP.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE