*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
Ok, so assuming no further objections I'll take my slap on the wrist and offer up these:

A pair of Buffalo mitts in olive green. Great condition, used once I think, just didn't get on with mitts, been sat in the 'box of stuff' for years ever since.
Pertex outer, fluffy inner (100% polyester), windproof and warm. not waterproof, but you could nikwax them to make them 'showerproof'.

size says XL, but i'd take that with a pinch of salt. I'm 5'8" of medium build and by no means have very big hands and they're a nice fit on me.

I promise to be more patient in the future folks.

Jim

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
How about some knife handle blanks...I'm unsure what they are, but it's good and hard, and has a nice grain/colour.
4DCC2209-E132-4532-A302-ABAD13FEE6C4_zpspoxr25em.jpg

Last edited:

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Ok chaps up for offer is another book.

5dqjbs.jpg
[/IMG]

Quite collectable as they are selling on amazon for 150 beer tokens. Not that I paid anywhere near that.

Enjoy

Mate, as i have had no response to a PM, i hope this gets to you. Have you posted this as i have not received it as yet?

Louis

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
This excellent thread seems to have ground to a halt.

Bump then...

I wonder if this might have anything to do with those members who are very fast indeed to stick their name up to claim an offer that they like the look of, then put up their own offer but don't seem to able to send those out when they are claimed?

I know life and reality can sometimes get in the way, and along with most I'm quite ready to accept that; but come on, guys, you know who you are............the thread can't work like that and it's too good to lose!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE