*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
...dont play the game......simple !!

It's funny, I read that as family crisis and can't deal with being online at the moment while real life issues take precedent over a thread on BCUK. Don't be too hard on 'em Robbi, life can deliver all sorts of unexpected kicks to the soft portions.

Currently on offer from Dannytsg - a custom catapult frame either natural tree fork or custom cut. Ideal for adding your own bands too and getting shooting powerful.

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
no ones thrown a teddy out......just realistic and a little Cynical, folks are excited and want to play, to get involved and when they do they realise they have nothing to offer so the excuses start........................

sorry i forgot

sorry i have been away for a while

sorry there's been a crisis

sorry my dog got sick

sorry i did it by PM

get real ! if you want to play then you should have something ready to offer.........not an excuse.

Biker, you're a decent bloke and i bet your nice nature has meant you've been poo'd on many times in the past...............you believe the best in folks after all thats happened.........fair play mate but wise up just a little......how many times have you heard an excuse ?

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Lets get bk to the GIO before warnings are issued mods will be hovering

Fair play.

Currently on offer from Dannytsg - a custom catapult frame either natural tree fork or custom cut. Ideal for adding your own bands too and getting shooting powerful.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Ok. I will offer up a folding wood saw used for cutting and pruning wood. It's by now means to notch but it ideal to have incase you need it.

uzabamu2.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE