*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
You don't need to worry about any of your offers not pleasing the on lookers to be fair mate they are all good offers . It's just one of them things some times the right people aren't looking on the day .

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
You don't need to worry about any of your offers not pleasing the on lookers to be fair mate they are all good offers . It's just one of them things some times the right people aren't looking on the day .

I know mate, just feel like it's hanging over me and stalling at my posts that's all.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Peer pressure doesn't help, dont feel too bad though mate I've participated in threads like these on two other forums and they can sit idle for weeks - still some great stuff to be had

I think slack needs to be given especially when many are away enjoying the sun...

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
It's getting harder these days. I will also offer up a modified slingshot that can accept arrows also. Standard wrist braced, latex tubes with metal bent arrow rest and with paracord knocking point.

Ill take the saw please bud my boy will be propper happy to own it

And I offer a desert Dpm top size xl image.jpg

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
OK, let's see if we can get this moving again....................I'll take the thread please, Robbi, and in return I'll offer a Rohan Dryline top, in XL but fits me @ 44" chest and 5'10".............atb mac

IMAG0267.jpgIMAG0268.jpg

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hell's bells, Robbi, that was quick! Blue thread arrived today, wound a couple of bobbins just now and will be sewing tomorrow, .......Thankyou very much.....................

On offer now is the Rohan top posted above, and it's a bit bigger than I thought at first.............come and get it, ladies & gents!...................atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE