*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
up next from me is a small (ish) oil stone. id say around 3 to 4 inches long. perfect for keeping the axe in good shape and even your knife. Ill also chuck in one of my jute cord bracelets in a cobra stich :)

Please may I take the oilstone?

I'll offer a pair of Levi Strauss jeans, AFAIK unworn except to try on. On the label it says waist 38 inside leg 32 but as I measure them they seem more like waist 36.5 and inside leg 33.5. Flared legs.

Anyway, they're too big for me.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
NOW ON OFFER-
I'll offer a pair of Levi Strauss jeans, AFAIK unworn except to try on. On the label it says waist 38 inside leg 32 but as I measure them they seem more like waist 36.5 and inside leg 33.5. Flared legs.

Just posted your mug, Cowboy, and delighted to recieve the horn today, Resnikov- what a fabulous array! More frenzied learning and playing for the New Year, what a great start :) Thanks sooooo much!
:You_Rock_

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Great stuff, do you want to send me you address buddy? :) was it just the stone your after or the jute bracelet too? if so do you want to measure you wrist and ill knock on up! :D

Turbo girl, thank you kindle :D

chris_irwin

Nomad
Jul 10, 2007
oxfordshire
I'm reading that one myself at the moment. it's called 'between a rock and a hard place', but i think that's the one you are referring to.

it is a good read so far. The guys a complete idiot\nutter but interesting nonetheless

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE