*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Tomahawk recieved this morning, now that's what I call first class service! Many thanks to Biker and his mum for posting it out!

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
And why we wait for the next offer, I thought I'd just mention that Kate Humble arrived at mine yesterday. Now I now a few of you guys had been discussing her jacket and comparing her to the likes of Julia Bradbury, well what can I say. they are both great gals and for Kate to arrive are mine was just Fab.

ok it was only a signed photo.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Tomahawk recieved this morning, now that's what I call first class service! Many thanks to Biker and his mum for posting it out!

Blimey, that is fast. Ive not even got pandora's box in the post for biker yet!!!

Also, I concur about it nearing time for a riot. Not sure how that works on a forum. :rolleyes: I'll start by making LOUD NOISES!!!!!

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
OMG

I forgot to post offer. My sincere apologies.

o.k. Regatta waterproof trousers - very good condition but bag is a little dusty

UK Small Eur 44-46

waist 30" to 32" 76 to 81 cms

Or 2oz tobacco tin with small flintand steel, cotton wool balls [2], birch bark shredded and some fat sticks. Enough kindling to light 2 fires.
[If my cubs can do it wth that then its bomb proof] - alsp a packet of carbon slabs and char cloth.

Sorry I still cannot work out how to attch photographs

Once again my abject apologies

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Blimey, that is fast. Ive not even got pandora's box in the post for biker yet!!!

Also, I concur about it nearing time for a riot. Not sure how that works on a forum. :rolleyes: I'll start by making LOUD NOISES!!!!!

Ha ha, you'd better pull your thumb out then! We'll have anarchy soon if we don't adhere to tight schedules. People are getting dependant on this thread!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE