The Blade Of Buddliness Sheath....Mark II

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....ok as promised here it is with the poppers at the back...was a nightmare getting it right...this is a mahogany and brown mix with black and embossed border...changed the shape a little too....comments wanted!!! Mark III should be done by tomorrow...going to have 2 sam brownes....

regards

a

and...my growing collection of Sir Dave Sporks...the latest addition is the one on my left which I was privileged to have made for me in person to my own spec whilst visiting his secret mountain hideaway in the middle of norfolk last week.

wikid!

a

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...thanks everyone....handy idea but no offence sgt but i would rather burn my sheath than have anything like that on there....maybe ok on kydex....(no comment (though i daresay i'll try it one day out of obligation))...and anyway yup it works fine....the leather is nearly as thick as that kydex lump lol....granted this time the sheath is meant to be as much decorative as practical but i wouldnt waste my time making something verging on useless....(this knife has a history and deserves exception lol!)....

regards

s

Great looking sheath, the popper location seems easy to use is it easy to do it one handed?

not sure if this is what you meant by feedback but (have you though of having a thumb push block to assist with one handed use i.e. like this http://www.tactical-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/ranger-puukko2.gif)

the sporks are stunning.

Last edited:

sgtoutback

Nomad
Jun 29, 2010
Near the fundy
hi...thanks everyone....handy idea but no offence sgt but i would rather burn my sheath than have anything like that on there....maybe ok on kydex....(no comment (though i daresay i'll try it one day out of obligation))...and anyway yup it works fine....the leather is nearly as thick as that kydex lump lol....granted this time the sheath is meant to be as much decorative as practical but i wouldnt waste my time making something verging on useless....(this knife has a history and deserves exception lol!)....

regards

s

well said! and no offence taken:) in the example its because of the friction lock inside the sheath. Your work is stunning. I just commented out of an interest in the form versus the function.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
groovy....this sheath grips both at the front of the handle and also at the strap....but once unpoppered a little tug with placement of the index finger on top of the strap and it comes out nicely...now working on Mark III....fingers crossed....and that reminds me, can i order 2 greenman blanks please Sir Dave?

s

well said! and no offence taken:) in the example its because of the friction lock inside the sheath. Your work is stunning. I just commented out of an interest in the form versus the function.

Marmite

Life Member
Feb 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
Beautiful work mate, had to check back on the other thread to see which one I prefer... cheek hey......the result, this one ;) but only just as I loved the last one as well :rolleyes:. I guess this one nudges forwards on the practicality and the deep browns are superb.

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
I had the pleasure of fondling both sheath and knife a few weekends ago and the only way to describe them is erotic

Probably the nicest things I've had the pleasure of drawling over ever

That's all :You_Rock_

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
thanks everyone....lol ta mouse....you'd better not look at Mark III then m8....i just finished edgekoting it....pics on tomorrow along with a rather rubbish W.I.P.

regards

a

I had the pleasure of fondling both sheath and knife a few weekends ago and the only way to describe them is erotic

Probably the nicest things I've had the pleasure of drawling over ever

That's all :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE