The best lights for power cuts!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
These are nice, it’s a Fireflys with aux LEDs. The main LEDs are neutral white and ramp smoothly from moonlight to mega bright. The aux can be dimmed, switched off, or set to pulse and draw hardly any power. There is also a longer tube for a larger battery.

Also comes in black with cyan aux LEDs.
Thanks - I've got a dedicated UV light for now. It's very useful for finding where rodents are getting into buildings etc.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Also, I'd forgotten you can get glow in the dark torches.
Someone of this parish mentioned Three Points of the Compass and I've been working through his postings. He suggests one such, £39 currently, RovyVon Aurora A5x EDC Rechargable. Peli make a GITD one too, and there are quite a few cheaper around.

Paid for this yesterday - received today.

Very impressed - ideal weight and size to go on a keyring or fob - lots of decent uses and some emergency applications also. Very nice - thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: grizzlyj

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Thanks - I've got a dedicated UV light for now. It's very useful for finding where rodents are getting into buildings etc.
That’s not UV, it’s torch glitter. :D They’re just purple LEDs, really tiny like the ones used for TV screens.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE