That little voice in your head

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

edispilff

Forager
Mar 6, 2007
between the trees
just a little beyond the mass production... can you here the hum of your computer? the rubber tires slicing the pavement. the last call.

yer ears what do they hear? right now?...

Describe everything you here.

Are you really listening?

listen deeper......................................................................................

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I can hear my computer, my son in the next room rummaging about in his wardrobe, a blackbird chooking outside, a seagull up high, a robin, and a squirrel on the wall. I can hear my heartbeat. Is this what you mean ?

cheers,
Toddy

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Im sure I can hear the low angry grumbling of a great big slate grey cloud rolling in across the fields, well that and the swmbo watching that come dancing thing that was recorded from last night - oh the pain the deep deep deep pain. Think I will rectify by this by taking the dog out towards that great big cloud.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Best excuse ever for a day off work

"The voices in my head told me to stay home and clean my guns" :lmao:

Likewise on the tinnitus curiously - night time is the worst of course :(

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I was watching "Life on Mars" the other day on DVD and realized mine sounds exactly like the tone they used on the old test card when the Beeb stopped broadcasting at night.

Added to that the fact that I'm partially deaf and it makes hearing the stuff I can hear doubly difficult. :bluThinki

Mike Ameling

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Iowa U.S.A.
www.angelfire.com
That little voice in the back of my mind keeps telling me that ...

I'm running out of "safe" places to hide the bodies!

Tinnitus. Yeah, got that also. But I can still hear a squirrel bouncing through the leaves 40 yards over in the woods. Or the cocking of a pistol out beside the saloon as I step out the side door! I just lose individual voices in crowded rooms/conversations.

And if a tune is playing through the brain cells, it's lately been an old Country song -- If we make it through December. Hmmm, I wonder if it's telling me something?

Mikey - time to go "... scrape up another tomorrow..." - out here in the Hinterlands

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE