That Chap Evading the Authorities in Northumberland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley

Forager
Mar 15, 2010
London
I'm willing to put money on RAPTOR finding him and triggering tonights activity, no other military assistance required, plod appear to be doing a half-decent job, certainly a better job than the Army lads would have done.

Beer and bed for me...

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
So, regarding the picture of the cops. It looks pretty genuine to me.

Rothbury.jpg

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
You can imagine the scene....

Cops chews the cigar and says "so punk was it five or six shots.......This is the tazer the LEAST powerful hand gun in the world....Go ahead make my day!

Moat says... Sorry old chap, but you haven't fired anything, and you are out of range too....so best you just keep pulling faces for the media, and lets the boys with real guns do the talking.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
the sky team have just been attributing every odd thing from the local area to him, some guy lost a tom out of his green house another had some cabbage go missing, this is getting serious!

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
the sky team have just been attributing every odd thing from the local area to him, some guy lost a tom out of his green house another had some cabbage go missing, this is getting serious!

I'm listening to this too.......that heartless soulless *******, what will the villagers make veg soup with now?!

Ray Britton

Nomad
Jun 2, 2010
Bristol
You have to give the police credit for their ever adapting tactics..

They discovered this bloke has been stealing veg, and now they are going to leave him to stew

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE