Thanks Tony!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
you work please dont make laugh you spend all ur time on here mister and if you didnt if would be another website

lmao @Drew!!

do you mean without JD's input the site woldnt be the same?

or

that if he wasnt on here he would be browsing some other site?

explain yourself young man!!

hahahahaha,...nights tonight Drew??
 
Nope this is the only site I spend loadsa time on. I'm not allowed on those others with fruity pictures, the missus would shout.
 
I've been super busy these past few months, so much so that the only thing I've been able to update is my facebook from time to time, that being said, it's nice to come back to a place where everyone is the same and so friendly, it's been like coming home to a roaring fire and a cup of hot chocolate on a cold winters night. Thank you :D
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE