Thanks Tony!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Every time I log on here I am struck not only by the number of different threads but by the diversity of topics. Over the years we've had our spats but in general there is a true community feel to this forum. The art of conversation is alive and well here at BCUK. Very impressive feat! So thanks Tony! Thanks for sticking with BCUK, through thick and thin, and continuing to provide one of the best forums--by anyone's standards--on the Internet. Nice guys do win!! :You_Rock_:You_Rock_:You_Rock_

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
BCUK has to be one of the best forums I have joined. Long may it continue, Well done to everyone that keeps it running so well.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Spot on Hoodoo

I Only joined recently and people have been nothing but open and welcoming, I'm on these boards EVERY day lol and to still have things that keep me coming back every day is no mean feat

thanks again

Dave

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I hardly ever look in / post here
ashamed053611282jy0.gif
but even so I think Tone deserved a HUGE pat on the back - thanks mate!
love72.gif

OK - I may have been fibbing about hardly ever visiting................... hardly miss a day more like!
whistlev.gif

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am on here almost constantly ...I would be lost without this site - many thanks to Tony and the Mods for all their hard work!

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
As a newby i would also like to add my thanks to Tony and the mods for keeping this site going. i would also like to thank all the other members that never cease to amaze me with their wealth of knowledge and their willingness to share. Long may it continue.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Seconded, thirded, and 'whatever number we are up to now -ed'. Great work, keeping up a great site. Just one of many reasons why I decided to become a full member.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Sure! BCUK is a veritable smörgåsbord of individuals, cemented within a matrix of brilliant subject matter, mods and of course the big white bear himself; Tony.

I hope to meet the regulars and the man himself at the moot next year!

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
me too,...

to the detriment of a full days work some days,....

well done the mod team and all the members,...

oooh i,ve come over all warm and cuddly !!! hahah

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE