tf gear extreme weather boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

screwdriver

Forager
Nov 28, 2010
calne
ive been searching for ages for a set of lace up wellington /walking boots .
ive just bought a pair of the above for use on rain sodden dartmoor after they were recommended by a mate of mine that uses them for fishing.
i bought a pair from go-outdoors (fishing section) and have spent the last two days wearing them across dartmoor ,30 miles in total in some of the worst weather ive ever been out in.
the boots have spent most of that 30 mile submerged in water and mud and have not leaked once ,and the best part is unlike my leather meindl boots these just needed a wash under the tap and no proofing .
these boots are extremly comfortable with stiff soles and very good tread, with the uppers being made from a waterproof cordura type material.
the boots are a high leg type and with gaiters are as good and alot more comfortable than wellingtons and saved my expensive leather boots from getting wrecked.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Hmmm i have a pair of prologic bank boots from my carp fishing days. I'd pretty much discounted them for walking but might have to have a go based on this. There really warm plus the liners come out to make a set of slippers!

screwdriver

Forager
Nov 28, 2010
calne
tf gear advertise these as being as waterproof as a welly but designed around walking boots and offer walking boot support and comfort.
after 30 miles of rough sodden terrain ,heavy rain and gales they have certainly lived up to there advertised benefits.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE