Grisport Saracen boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
I've got a pair, only done a few 5+ milers in them but wear them most days when walking the dog. really comfortable, but they are slightly on the more snug side, so if you've got wider feet then they might not be for you. quility wise I cant fault them though

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
They do have a model thats wider supposedly, but you'd probably want to try them on to be safe. but quality and comfort wise I cant fault them, but then I cant afford more up market brands to compare!

They do have a model thats wider supposedly, but you'd probably want to try them on to be safe. but quality and comfort wise I cant fault them, but then I cant afford more up market brands to compare!
I'll do a little research. You're spot on thats the downside to buying online and after all fit and comfort are the most important facts when buying a boot

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE