Tesco - fail...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Popped into Tesco today and spotted a dinky wee alu 1L kettle that can be used on gas, open fire or hob.

£7 and it doesn't even whistle!!!

I bought an electric kettle there last week and it was only about a fiver.

Numpties...

Liam

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Lol, nice one mate :)

I spotted some stainless mugs in Asda for £3 last night, double walled but a non-folding handle, fail

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
I nearly grabbed one mate but I know that handle would've bugged me when I came to pack it.

That's exactly the reason it stays at home, I honestly don't know why asda do not ask for ideas instead of making a item and selling it cheaply, I'm sure they'd make more if they put more thought into products and charged a couple of quid more

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
My wife found hers a few years back when we were cleaning out her mums attic , but she lost them again soon after !:)

Craig ...........

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
sport direct does a 2 litre one for £6.99 thats quite good, the whistle definetly works!! Its only been used for a week so far, only down point about it is the size, not really small and compact for the rucksack.

Just checked the site and it seems they are doing an online only offer, so I'm not sure what they instore price will be,

This one is £4.99 in a choice of 1 or 2 litre or

This one is £5 in a choice of 1 or 2 litre.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Liam remember those marbles you played with as a kid, when kettles boil those marbles are better than a whistle.

That's a new one on me, I could always just watch for the steam though... :)

Liam has no chance of finding those again...

Lost my marbles years ago right enough...

B&M stores, camping kettle with whistle £6.99, picked one up for my daughters glamping kit last week.

Oh that's good, there's one near me in Linlithgow. Why though, do most whistling kettles have a silly plastic spout/whistle arrangement? Surely that's daft considering the heat source it'll be sat upon?

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE