Telemark History Trip - The Return (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
thanks for that, really enjoyed the read, looking forward to the full story this weekend.

any chance of a kit list?

cheers

stuart

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Thanks Clff and Martin! Awesome!
What shiny things did you buy at XXL?

You have piqued my interest in the 1943 mission and am in search of more info!

Thanks,

Gordy

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Awesome pics and despite the foot problems looks like you had fun, Well put together and briefed (I don't expect anything less from the old Masters). Cann't wait to speak to you over the weekend to hear more tales over some liquid libations :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Thanks Clff and Martin! Awesome!
What shiny things did you buy at XXL?

You have piqued my interest in the 1943 mission and am in search of more info!

Thanks,

Gordy

Couldn't possibly say:rolleyes:

61457048.jpg

6 Operations in total:

dsc04016vf.jpg

Try here for a good overall perspective on what one of the Missions accomplished:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUfiMoY30ac

Last edited:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Looks a brilliant trip guys, glad you enjoyed it. It's a real inspiration seeing the pics and realising it's not all that expensive, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the tales round a camp fire...fantastic!

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Thanks for the sequence of events. I have found the book "Assault on Norway" at a local bookseller to further study. The shiny and wooden things look cool! How much Meths - Rod Spirit did y'all use for the trip? Are y'all satified with the performance of the Trangias on the trip. How did you sterilize your drinking water? How much water did y'all use daily?

Thanks,

Gordy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE