Tat2Trev revives my MOD knife!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Posted this in the full member forum by accident! Reposting here so all can see Trev's cracking handiwork!

================================================================

I'd seen Tat2trevs' work on here and always been very impressed. After some PM's we agreed to do a swapsie for some of Trevs handiwork on one of my blades. I umm'ed and arr'ed over which one to send, and finally settled on my old faithful J Adams MOD knife. Mine had seen much better days, to be honest the state it was in was quite embarrassing. I'd not been kind to it. Splitting hard wood down to kindling, digging holes, it had even been left outside in the rain for a few nights. In general very rough use.

Well the courier just turned up with my revamped knife - I'm over the moon! Trev's spent hours on the superb filework on the spine, the handle has been re-profiled, the whole blade has been cleaned and sharpened - you can't even see where I used the dremmel to sharpen it any more!

I'm seriously impressed with my knew revamped MOD knife - it's now a thing of beauty.

Trev, you're a real craftsman bud, thankyou!

Anyway, here are the pics! Not the best quality as phone camera

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
6ono.jpg

3qyh.jpg

b4fh.jpg

sswm.jpg

vem5.jpg

gjtt.jpg

2oju.jpg

Last edited:

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Hopefully that works?

Not the best quality as phone pics, but as my little boy broke our "indestructible" camera that's all we have at the moment.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Cracking work as always from T2Trev always enjoying pictures of his handiwork.
Kids have a habit of pushing stuff to the limits and beyond.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE