Task force ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
never used that type before but will definatly be keeping an eye on this thread because i am try to persuade the rents that i need a patrol tent and well its not going favourably but they are superbly brilliant pieces of kit that i would use in an instance

TREETOP

Forager
Mar 29, 2010
Here wishing i was out there
never used that type before but will definatly be keeping an eye on this thread because i am try to persuade the rents that i need a patrol tent and well its not going favourably but they are superbly brilliant pieces of kit that i would use in an instance

Think i'm going to go for one, I heard they are good quality and take a battering from the weather. But i've not seen one setup but they are a better colour than the force 10 classic :yikes:, about the same price but bigger.
LOL i'm talking myself in to buying one :togo:

andy r

Tenderfoot
Apr 13, 2010
Torquay
I've recently bought a Force ten MK4, It's disapointing that Vango have stopped doing the porch thing with the lift up door, shame I didnt know about these ones !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE