Tapatalk for mobile divices active on bcuk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports vBulletin (3.x and 4.x) and phpBB forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps. Tapatalk for iPhone: Showing New and Unread Posts:
IMG_0036.png
Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:
IMG_0037.png
See Who's Online:
IMG_0038.png
Reply to Post and Image Upload:
IMG_0041.png
Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support
IMG_0042.png
Tapatalk for Android Total Android Look and Feel
main.png
Same feature set as iPhone:
threadmenu.png
Quickly Reply to a conversation:
thread_bottom_menu.png
Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:
latest-v.png
Full screen image support - support landscape mode also
imageview.png
Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi tone just baught the app £1.79 a bargain thanks for making it available regards dave

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Can't believe we were talking about it on Tuesday/Wednesday and on thursday I popped onto the forums in the pub and it said 'this forum is now iphone native'. Hotdamn was straight on with tapatalk (hurrah!)

Thanks Tony & the website bods.

iamasmith

Forager
Aug 12, 2009
London
This is great, I had a look yesterday from an area that only had GPRS, normally I wouldn't bother trying to do anything with that type of connection but Tapatalk made it practical use ^^

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE