Swedish M90 camo?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get hold of GENUINE Swedish M90 camo clothing?
Ive had a couple of suggestions, and there is someone with an evilbay shop selling it. But I noticed they change name quite often???
Am looking for trousers mainly. And I know it is notoriously difficult to come by!
Just looks so cool (and practical).

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
i know you may prefer the swedish stuff but i can suggest that you go to TXMAXX in the winter sales as last yeasr I picked up some craghopper trousers (quality!!0 for only £6 !!!!

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi jimbo,
Try this www.tradera.com its a swedish ebay site. I have been trying to get a pair of genuine trouser with the gatters built in for over 18 months but with no luck. (my size)
Cheers Topknot.

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
... someone with an evilbay shop selling it. But I noticed they change name quite often???

Hey Jimbo,

Sounds like the evilbay option may not be a good one! A couple of mates and I've come across "reputable" evilbay shops which change names. Unfortunatelythey may do that to lose the bad feedback from the crappy service they've given in the past.

Juat an opinion, hope it helps.

Nigel.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
It is definitely available. There are several webshops that sell the original stuff, sometimes you are lucky enough that they still have the 'crownmarking' left, i.e. you can walk in to any regiment and change the item to a new one. Most of these webshops do however not have an english version. But if you send them an email, I bet some will answer. Here two links:

* http://www.militart.se/category.html?category_id=13
* http://www.billingedalen.se/artikel.asp?artnr=10032

I have a surplus store in my town, but they don't have a website, they do however carry the m90 pant, the original, and some blue or maybe black ones. The design of the pant is very good, but I don't like the fabric. www.recon.se sells an improved version in different colours. Remember that the sizing is length/weight based so it is pretty hard not to get a good fit.

Jim590

Sep 30, 2013
Gateshead
Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get hold of GENUINE Swedish M90 camo clothing?
Ive had a couple of suggestions, and there is someone with an evilbay shop selling it. But I noticed they change name quite often???
Am looking for trousers mainly. And I know it is notoriously difficult to come by!
Just looks so cool (and practical).

Hi mate,joined to let you know about a surplus shop in my neck of the woods.type elliot military into your search engine and browse the site,if you can't find them phone and ask for john,I know he's got at least two pairs,he's also good for a lot of other stuff,regards jim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE