SWC order

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
Hi guys,
I'm new here so if i'm covering old ground i oppologise, also i have used the search function and had no luck.
I'm really interested in an SWC knife kit (£65 total bargain)
I emailed an inquiry to Steve a couple of wks back but i havent had a reply as yet. Is there anyone who has any experience dealing with steve who could shed some light. As he will be a busy chap i dont want to go pestering him with repeat emails if poss.

thanks,
mart

Steve27752

Settler
May 7, 2007
Berkshire, U.K.
Hi guys,
I'm new here so if i'm covering old ground i oppologise, also i have used the search function and had no luck.
I'm really interested in an SWC knife kit (£65 total bargain)
I emailed an inquiry to Steve a couple of wks back but i havent had a reply as yet. Is there anyone who has any experience dealing with steve who could shed some light. As he will be a busy chap i dont want to go pestering him with repeat emails if poss.

thanks,
mart

I will vouch for Steve and his first class workmanship..........................Try emailing him again.

Miggers

Forager
Dec 31, 2006
Oxford
I don't think Steve is great with admin. Took a few emails from me before I placed and paid for my knife. Worth it though... :D

Pete

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Another thumbs up for Steve,
I think his order book has been getting busier but I'm sure he'll come through. Try another Email and a small bowl of patience.

ATB

Ogri the trog

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
Thanks for the input gents. I'm gonna send another email and leave it at that, i'm not exactly a wiz on the pc and i could have cocked it up first time round. I think that the thing i've learned the most from this post is the regard steve is held in, quality work eh. Also could anyone let me know how i could upload images into my posts as i cant figure it out.

thanks

mart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE