Sussex/Kent Group Meet - (13?)/14/15 May @ Forgewood, Danegate (Nr Tunbridge Wells)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveWL

Forager
Mar 13, 2011
Cheshire, UK
I wandered into that area on the other side of the gully by accident last time - and pitched up before I realized my mistake. And packed up and moved.

It is nice over there ...

bcuk_003.jpg

bcuk_004.jpg

bcuk_005.jpg

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
We are gonna be arriving on the Friday,not sure what time,but will be leaving when I pick up daughter from school.Guys,you mention a communial meal Saturday,is there anything I can bring along to help out?

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I am hoping to be there on the Friday night about 6:30 to 7:00ish. If Nova can bring some ribs thatwould be great. We can bring some breakfast bits & stuff for other meals to even things out. Looking forward to this.

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
* For those who've not been to the site before, directions can be found here: http://www.forgewoodcamping.co.uk/gettingthere.html

* To help make things easier with the site office, can you please let me have your 'real' names so I can give them a list of who to expect and on which day?

* The office have still not let me know if there is any change to rates, so please assume for the moment that they are the same as last time (ie, £10/adult/night). Unless I hear beforehand, children's rates will need to be advised by the office on arrival - sorry!

A group update (including details of future meet venues) can be found HERE

DaveWL

Forager
Mar 13, 2011
Cheshire, UK
Replied to mail :)

Going to be getting there about 17:00 on Friday - by car - as I have to leave on Saturday evening but would like to stick around as late as possible.

As I'm driving in this time does anyone need any supplies carting in?

Also I presume we just collar John or Pablo and say we're with the BCUK group ...?

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
DaveWL: I will hopefully see you around 7, by time I have booked in etc.. Cant wait as I have lots of things to try out this weekend.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
wont be there im afraid, got a few family things that i really must attend to - soz

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I am not sure if I can make the Friday night, so may be turning up on the Saturday. Will have to make the call nearer the time

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
I have emailed the list of names to the site.
Whoever is there first, can you please say you are with the BCUK bushcraft group. Explain that Neil has spoken to Pablo, who was going to keep us a spot the other side of the gully.

Thanks!

comeonbabylightmyfire

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2010
London
Oh dear. That explanation didn't suffice when I turned up at 1430 hours. Reception were remarkably unhelpful and no-one else was there so I returned home.

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
sorry guys,wont be able to come till tomorrow,my car insurance which was due for renewal today(thats what u call luck)and the quote I was relying on couldnt do it,problem with reg plate,so i had to find another,took over 5 hours,will be arriving early sat,prob gonna stay over sunday night aswell,as we are missing tonight

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE