Sussex Group Meet for November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I might pop in on Sunday. Could stay Friday night, I suppose but have stuff to do on Saturday and Sunday afternoons

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Time is marching on and Nuemo I suspect is tied up (literally if he's really lucky!). I've decided that no matter what the group does I'm going on Fri for Fri night, Sat night but will be leaving for work about 6am on Sunday (I can't keep using my hols up to meet you reprobates ;)) Anyone else coming if the official meet isn't happening. I'll bring some grain wine! I can sort it out with the site when I'm passing.

If a few others are going then count me in as I enjoyed it immensely last time.
I'll also go to another official one this month if there is one.
I'm not sure what has happened to Neumo but hope he is OK, the last meet he did was splendid.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Ok, I spoke with Luke earlier and we are going to Broadstone on the weekend of 18,19,20 0f this month.
I'll try to get there on the Friday and put the parachute up so we have a good undercover area. I'll bring plenty of dutch ovens, dixies and a few storm lamps - so we should have a good basecamp area.
We will run a tracking workshop and a firelighting workshop.
IF others show up we will aim to have a communal meal on Saturday night.
We WILL need a firm commitment from those who will be attending.
Add your name to the list!
Neil
Luke

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
this weekend is booked up for me now, but im still free for the other weekends, so if there is something that is defo happening please let me know guys ;)

veryWildbill

Nomad
Aug 15, 2010
west sussex
Ok, I spoke with Luke earlier and we are going to Broadstone on the weekend of 18,19,20 0f this month.
I'll try to get there on the Friday and put the parachute up so we have a good undercover area. I'll bring plenty of dutch ovens, dixies and a few storm lamps - so we should have a good basecamp area.
We will run a tracking workshop and a firelighting workshop.
IF others show up we will aim to have a communal meal on Saturday night.
We WILL need a firm commitment from those who will be attending.
Add your name to the list!

Neil
Luke
Wildbill

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I can't make a firm commitment until the day before but I'll be bringing a friend with me. We'll come on the Saturday as don't fancy setting up in the dark on Friday night

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I can't make a firm commitment until the day before but I'll be bringing a friend with me. We'll come on the Saturday as don't fancy setting up in the dark on Friday night

Im much the same, i wont be able to say "yay" or "nay" until a few days before hand im afraid

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Count me in guys, I can't wait.
LIST.....................
veryWildbill
Neil 1
Hugo
monkey boy

Last edited:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Really sorry I have not been back on line to arrange things but I had to go away for a week to do a job & then have been ill in bed with flue. Apologies to all for not updating this thread & for not posting up a date for the November meet.

November the 18th/19th sounds good to me, so I can get that booked up if Neil has not already done so. Let us know what you think & I will update the OP.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE