Sussex Group Meet for November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Neumo the day or two has turned into a week.
Please can we have a date, next week would be nice for me, can I start packing now?. :)

veryWildbill

Nomad
Aug 15, 2010
west sussex
The closer we get without a firm date the less I'm likley to be free. I know I said any date be fine, but my wife is starting to say thins like.

If your not booking a date to do anything, we can go/do ........and I'll book it:eek:

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
The closer we get without a firm date the less I'm likley to be free. I know I said any date be fine, but my wife is starting to say thins like.

If your not booking a date to do anything, we can go/do ........and I'll book it:eek:

I second that, my wife is doing the same thing the fair is comming to town 5/6th, it would be nice to go but I want to do some bushcraft more.

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Me as well, so will it please be 5/6.
It's good to talk.
Will anybody be coming on the Friday afternoon like last time.

widu13

Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Time is marching on and Nuemo I suspect is tied up (literally if he's really lucky!). I've decided that no matter what the group does I'm going on Fri for Fri night, Sat night but will be leaving for work about 6am on Sunday (I can't keep using my hols up to meet you reprobates ;)) Anyone else coming if the official meet isn't happening. I'll bring some grain wine! I can sort it out with the site when I'm passing.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I was planning to come along, but eldest came home from school & told me that he has been chosen to sing in the choir at Lancing College this Sunday as they are doing a recording for BBC Radio 4:), so im afraid im going to have to give this one a miss

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
I have been roped into putting up a greenhouse (and was hoping to tag along with Bill) so won't be able to do this weekend

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
This weekend I could do with catching up! Just had nearly ten days in the woods and could do with a bit of time to catch up on emails, do some washing, etc.
The following weekend would be good for both Luke and I (and Luke can bring venison!!!)
N

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE