Sussex Bushcraft Group: Febuary Meet on 25th/26th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
Damn it...won't be able to make it. :(

I want t otry bushcraft and I'm very sorry not to be able to make it this time, when is the next time ?

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
Ok I'm gonna do my very best to come. Taking the train from victoria but I have to be back in London at 5ish or 6pm at the latest.
When do you guys think coming in the morning ? Early around 9/10am ?

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
Just popped in there to say hello and no one is there yet and John didn't have a booking for us, so I booked D1 E same as usual for us all. I'll be back tomorrow morning so I'll see you all then.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Just popped in there to say hello and no one is there yet and John didn't have a booking for us, so I booked D1 E same as usual for us all. I'll be back tomorrow morning so I'll see you all then.

Phew - thanks for popping in there Simon, could have been fun - should be there mid morning tomorrow - just packing the ruck sack now

Last edited:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Spoken to campsite earlier & we are on D1E as usual; been so busy at work I completely forgot about the paperwork. Will be up in the morning & hope to see you all soon.

I apologised to Jon who said it was all taken care of. Thanks for sorting it out Simon.

Last edited:

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
Not a problem chaps, I think they're quiet there atm anyway so it would have been ok, besides John is always amenable.Just left Andy and Jack up there but I'll be back about 10ish tomorrow morning.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
See you all tomorrow, btw was the water on, if not i'll take a 5 Ltr container?

Last edited:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
No the water on D1E is NOT on, so we will have to bring our own containers. I will bring a 5L one & there are usually plenty of others so we will be OK

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
okey dokey, will bung a 5L container in the motor, if i get the time, i'll get a couple of 25L ones out and bring those along

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
Hi everyone,

It's been a pleasure meeting you all and I'm glad to see there was a very friendly atmosphere.
I need a proper sub zero sleeping bag now and tent + sleeping mat.:D

Thank you all for the very warm welcome and to Hugo's bacon sandwich and Robin's still unidentified tea bag :coffee:goodjob
I'm definitely loonking forward learning from you guys !

Hope you had an amazing weekend and a safe trip back home.

See you next month !

hellobayo

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2012
Redhill
I was about to make my way down at noon, however seems like everyone's on their way home already. Was so looking forward to showing off my pink paring knife and use my stove. :)

Hope to see you all next month!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE