Survival School weekend course.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Having desided on booking myself on a Survival School basic weekend course in Staffordshire i wondered if any of you learned bushcrafter folks reckon any particular month to choose that would maybe best.Different times of year/month different weather,temperatures,foraging etc.Dont fancy deep winter as ive not got the kit for it as of yet! Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.Thank You. :)

Brixton

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 3, 2005
Depends what you want to achieve out of the course.
It's easier surely to recognise trees when they have leaves on them.
It's easier to learn about spring greens in the spring.
It's easier to learn about Autumn harvests in the Autumn.
What do you want out of this hobby?
A sense of oneness with nature can be achieved at any time of the year.
The natural habitat changes throughout the year and there is much to learn any time.

Damn I nearly started to sound like a self-help therapy book then. Quick give me a lager and a macdonalds

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Brixton said:
Depends what you want to achieve out of the course.
It's easier surely to recognise trees when they have leaves on them.
It's easier to learn about spring greens in the spring.
It's easier to learn about Autumn harvests in the Autumn.
What do you want out of this hobby?
A sense of oneness with nature can be achieved at any time of the year.
The natural habitat changes throughout the year and there is much to learn any time.

Damn I nearly started to sound like a self-help therapy book then. Quick give me a lager and a macdonalds
Well looking at their website their fully booked up till September,reckon its September then! :D :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE