Survival apps on android smartphones

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Lots of Galaxy S's out there anyone got the SII? What you do with battery power and does yours get pretty hot if playing games on it? Thinking a powermonkey charger but reckon to only get 1.8 charges out of it at best. Is it better to buy multiple spare batteries or something like powermonkey battery charger thingy? ?

To be honest, i find the low tech simple solutions are often the best. Form ebay you can get spare lithium batteries for most smart phones for around £5 with free postage. They weigh nothing, are tiny, and a weeks supply wouldn't cost you too much. For longer trips, maybe something like the power monkey or similar that can accept AA batteries might be a better solution.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
To be honest, i find the low tech simple solutions are often the best. Form ebay you can get spare lithium batteries for most smart phones for around £5 with free postage. They weigh nothing, are tiny, and a weeks supply wouldn't cost you too much. For longer trips, maybe something like the power monkey or similar that can accept AA batteries might be a better solution.

I have 2 spare batteries for my SGS1 and it works really well. IIRC I paid about £3.5 each for them
IMO the biggest and best selling point over apple - apart from the price!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE