Surplus and Outdoors

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
you mean make mistakes that everyone else has already made just so they can say "oh, you shouldn't have dealt with them - anyone could tell you that!"

Sorry for butting in Shewie....:)

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
don't seem to have much luck with that - almost everything I've searched for so far has thrown up most every post thats ever been made!

The baddie thread is an idea but fraught with danger....could lead to all sorts of problems.

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yep, 'cos that way leads to litigation :(

So, if you're at all suspicious or concerned, do what the rest of us do, and ask other folks before you order :D

cheers,
M

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Yep, 'cos that way leads to litigation :(

So, if you're at all suspicious or concerned, do what the rest of us do, and ask other folks before you order :D

cheers,
M

Common sense is a wonderful thing isn't it.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Seriously, if something looks kind of too good to be true, just ask :D
We all do it, and folks reply too :cool:

Incidentally Surplus&Adventure always get me my order, eventually, sort of, usually most of it comes really quickly, and then by the time I've forgotten what the hang else it was I ordered something comes through the post.
It's a bit like a bran tub christmas present sometimes :D The folks who can get in to the shop in person however, say they're really good to deal with.

cheers,
Toddy

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Surplus and outdoors are near to where I live, everytime I pop in the are helpfull and don't have to many many problems when I ask questions except when it comes to rarities or extreme special kit, I find it to be a fair price and with good stock generally but you can find a bargin if you look. I have also used them with internet shopping too. A happy customer no assosiation. The shop is near to Kidderminster train station (for those in the midlands).

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
I seem to remember surplus and outdoors getting a recommendation from someone, whereas surplus and adventure gets the opposite for their mail order service

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE