Super moderators

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
What's the differance between a moderator and a super moderator?

Is kryptonite involved in the process somewhere. :D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
chris said:
What's the differance between a moderator and a super moderator?

Is kryptonite involved in the process somewhere. :D

The mods have the same authority they had before we rebuilt the forum, the description of super mods that Tomtom points out is accurate. I'll probably change it to just Mods at some time.

If there was Kryptonite about they'd not be able to do the job as well ;)

leon-1

There was one, but as I said earlier this could well be a legacy from the old site. I cannot honestly remember where it was listed, but when I get a chance I will look it up for you.

The unfortunate thing is that I am not at home at this moment and am being allowed to use this PC to check a few bits.

When I get a chance I will PM you with the location and the way that the system worked, but that may take a while since I am away from home untill Tuesday.

If you PM me I will be reminded the next time that I am on hee and will get it done, I hope this is of some use to you :)

Tex

Nov 3, 2004
Pymble, Sydney, Australia
chris said:
tex

Welcome on board

Try this

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=1746

I personally love tha ranks things, Iv'e been demoted, promoted and now I 'm a forager, were I want to be because I love foraging.

Thanks Tone,

For clearing up the mods thing, makes sense putting them together in the future, I thought all the mods did a complete cover anyway

:)

Thanks for the welcome. Looked at the link and all has become clear. I like the rank/badge thing. Must come from once being a cub scout :D :D :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE