Sun Run, anybody going to be there?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
It is! Been to the last couple of years and I think I would probaly try and get there even if I didn't have explorers to take, it is amazing how many ex leaders turn up as it such a good weekend. That reminds me, where am I going to find a dozen togas?!?!?

Spark

Forager
Jun 18, 2006
nr. Bristol
bcd.awardspace.info
Yes I'm going as well. I have heard it is good from other people who have been. I am a Sun Run virgin though so its all new to me. I am going with my explorer unit Killkenny, btw i am an explorer not a leader.
Are there any fancy dress requirements this time round?

Spark

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Yes I'm going as well. I have heard it is good from other people who have been. I am a Sun Run virgin though so its all new to me. I am going with my explorer unit Killkenny, btw i am an explorer not a leader.
Are there any fancy dress requirements this time round?

Spark

Togas!!!
It worked well last year and I think they are going to keep it the same. Keep your eye open for us and say hello, we are Aquila Widnes District explorers.Our lot are doing the moon run, I was marshalling last year a lot easier trhan running/walking it! Got a few funny looks as my position was in the middle of nowhere, I had a hammock and tarp set up and my swedish trangia on the go all night, really relaxing sitting with little to do for about six hours apart from giving the direction to the next check point.

PS look out for the bikini grinding!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE