Summer solstice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
As I haven't seen the sun for the last two days (and I'm not likely to today either), I'm feeling a bit left out.

Happy Low Cloud Solstice everyone.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I want to know just how big do some stones have to be in order for them to be magic? I've just recreated a circle in the car park and I'm not quite feeling it.

Lest we forget........

6ncTV5bl.png

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Does anyone know how the Norwegians typically celebrate on 23rd June, 'Sankthansaften' in Norway? All stand around a bonfire, like we do on November 5th?

A Happy Summer Solstice to all the membes on here.

Bushwhacker, I think you have to dance around your stones naked at midnight to feel the magic effect?

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
i am sitting in my conservatory, relaxing, and smoking a cohiba with a nice rum. While working on some shell scripts I must add but I am relaxed.

Did any one see BBC news this morning? Apparently June 21st if the happiest day of the year.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
I've sat in my garden all day and am still . I've got the fire pit burning away in the garden. And I'm whittling away , just playing with the Hultafors in the light of my shed door . Quietly chilling just stopped for a smoke and quick look at the latest posts . Blessed be

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
And to you brother Poet of the Wood.
Just had a weekend celebrating "Lee-tha " in cowclose woods. It was connectful. Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Tor helge

Settler
May 23, 2005
Northern Norway
www.torbygjordet.com
A little late answer. The way you celebrate depends on your age.
The "elderly", like me, usually take the kids to a place with a large bonfire, lots of other people and char some hotdogs (or any other meat), eat "rømmegrøt" and maybe have a beer.
The younger ones also like a large fire, but they usually focus a bit more on the booze (at least we did, when I was younger it was one of the really big drinking events of the year).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE