Suggestions on what to make from bronze

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi folks.

I'm going to have a play making some things from Bronze, but i aint got a clue what to make.

Looking for suggestions if possible, nothing too big though. Possibly upto the size of a small knife, though it doesnt have to be a knife. I thought about making some bronze arrowheads and probably will, but all suggestions welcome.

Challenge me ;)

Thanks
Mark

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
How about some sort of decorative pendants of your own design? Couple that with a leather cord necklace and you might have a nice little seller.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thats the kind of thing i was thinking, got 50m of black 2mm leather thong here waiting for stuff to hang off it. Rachael (squishy on here) is the jewellery maker though, she's already made a few pendants this week.

Was thinking of making some bronze axe and knife pendants. :)

How about some sort of decorative pendants of your own design? Couple that with a leather cord necklace and you might have a nice little seller.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Thats the kind of thing i was thinking, got 50m of black 2mm leather thong here waiting for stuff to hang off it. Rachael (squishy on here) is the jewellery maker though, she's already made a few pendants this week.

Was thinking of making some bronze axe and knife pendants. :)

Well if you do I would have to have one methinks :D

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
What about one of those cloak pins, cirlce with a pin attached. Cant for the life of me remember the name of em,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE